Chilli Baby Corn Recipe | Indian Foodie Style
Hello Readers !!
Today we are going to share a new spicy dish “ Chilli Baby Corn ”. If you are a vegetarian you are going to love this for sure. And if you are a chicken lover you gonna wonder how it tastes so yummy and delicious than some chicken dishes.
Let’s start then.
INGREDIENTS : ( For 3-4 people )
- 250 gms baby corn
- 1 Sliced medium sized capsicum
- 1 finely sliced onion
- 2-3 finely chopped green chilli
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt as per taste
You may also check: Corn Fried Rice Recipe | Indian Food Style “Foodie”
- Cut baby corns into small sizes of around 1 inch.
- Heat oil in a pan .
- Add sliced onion to it and fry it for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add chopped chillies and sliced capsicum in it.
- Stir it well and add cut baby corns to it.
- Sprinkle the chilli powder and cumin powder over it and mix it well.
- Now add soya sauce and tomato ketchup and mix it properly.
- Add some salt as per taste.
- Stir it time to time so that the baby corn and the vegetables mix well with sauce and spices.
- Wait until baby corn is cooked properly.
- Now remove it from gas stove and garnish it with coriander leaves and finely sliced carrots.
- Serve hot with chapati or rice.
Prepare it yourself and do share your experience in below comments.
For more and step by step help check out Vidya lakshmi’s video.
You may also check: Corn and Capsicum Sandwich Recipe|How to Make It
Featured image: YouTube Vidya lakshmi