CHICKEN LOLLIPOP Recipe, Indian Food Style
Today we bring you one of the most popular chicken starters “ CHICKEN LOLLIPOP ” that is most commonly ordered in restaurants. This hot and spicy appetizer is kids favourite too.
So let’s make it get restaurant feel at home.
- 10-12 chicken drummettes
- 1 ½ ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp yogurt
- 1 tsp crushed black peppercorns
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 4 tsp cornflour
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Oil for frying
- Salt as required
- Take the chicken drummettes in a bowl.
- Add ginger garlic paste,crushed black peppercorns,yogurt and salt to it and mix them properly.
- Keep it aside for 20-25 minutes for marination.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan.
- Add chopped garlic,ginger and onion and fry it until it becomes transparent.
- Now add red chilli powder over it and mix it well.
- Take ½ cup of water and mix cornflour in it to make it a solution.
- Pour the solution into the pan.
- Add vinegar and soy sauce to it and sprinkle some salt over it.
- Saute everything together well and allow it until it forms a thick gravy.
- In another pan deep fry, the marinated chicken until it turns a golden colour.
- Drain them on an absorbent paper.
- Now add the fried chicken to the gravy and toss them well so that the chicken mixes well with the gravy.
- Take it out on a serving plate and garnish it with some chopped coriander leaves over it and serve hot.
Make it and share your experience with this recipe.
You may also like: Corn and Capsicum Sandwich Recipe
Featured Image credit: Own work