Cheese Bread Rolls Recipe | Indian Food Style
Today we bring you a snacks item that will be loved by one and all, especially by the children. Parents usually complain about children not eating properly and hence, lacking the nutrition. So we are with a new recipe which children will love to eat and can get the vital nutrients too. So let’s start preparing our today’s menu “ Cheese Bread Rolls ”. Sounds exciting, isn’t it? Well, it tastes more delicious too.
- 250 gms cottage cheese
- Bread slices
- 2 chopped chillies
- ½ tsp finely chopped ginger
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp dry mango powder
- 1 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- Salt as required
- Crumble the cottage cheese finely and use a kitchen towel paper to remove the moisture from the cheese.
- Now add chopped chillies, ginger and coriander leaves to the crumbled cheese.
- Sprinkle salt, coriander powder, dry mango powder and red chilli powder over it and mix it well.
- Taste the mixture. You can add more spices if you want to.
- Now take the bread slices and cut it’s edges.
- Lightly press the slices with a rolling pin.
- Now take one slice and put some cheese mixture on one side of it.
- Moisten the edges of the slice with water to avoid breakage.
- Now gently cover the slice to form a roll and press the edges with wet hands to avoid the roll from opening.
- Similarly use the all the bread slices to prepare the rolls.
- Now brush some oil on the rolls. Use a very little amount of oil.
- Bake these rolls in a preheated oven at 180-degree celsius until it turns golden and crispy.
- Check time to time while baking.
- After it’s done, carefully remove it from baking tray and serve it hot with some tomato ketchup.
YOU MAY ALO LIKE: Garlic Bread Rolls Recipe “Crispy Snacks”