Burnt Garlic Chicken Noodles Recipe | Indian Foodie
Most of us prefer noodles to eat whenever we are hungry and alone at home. We just make plain noodles with some onions and other vegetables. We all love to eat noodles at the restaurant but we think those are difficult to prepare at home. But trust me you can prepare it yourself in just a few minutes alone. So today we are sharing a restaurant style noodles named “ Burnt Garlic Chicken Noodles “.
Let’s start then.
- 1 cup boiled noodles
- ½ cup chicken pieces
- 1 chopped capsicum
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp sliced garlic
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt as required
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp vinegar
You may also want to check: Dragon Chicken Recipe in Restaurant Style
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and fry it until it turns golden .
- Add chicken pieces to it and cook it for few minutes.
- Now add noodles, chopped capsicum and chopped spring onion to it and mix it well.
- Pour soy sauce and vinegar over it and mix it properly.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes, salt, and black pepper powder on it.
- Toss it well and allow it to cook for 1-2 minute(s).
- Heat 1 tsp oil in another pan and fry some sliced garlic till it becomes golden and crispy.
- Take it out on an absorbent paper.
- Now the put this fried garlic on the prepared noodles and serve hot.
Hope you like it so now go prepare this awesome chicken noodles yourself and let us know how was your experience. And yes the taste too. Enjoy people.
Check out this video for more details by Sanjeev Kapoor
You may also want to see: Chilli Baby Corn Recipe | Indian Foodie Style
Featured Photo Credit: YouTube